General Terms and Conditions of Voltride s.r.o.
(hereinafter the "General Terms and Conditions") Under these General Terms and Conditions, the Seller is the company Voltride s.r.o., with the registered office at Košická 58, 821 09 Bratislava - Ružinov city borough, CIN: 50 750 003, incorporated in the Commercial Register of the Bratislava I District Court, Section: Sro, File no.: 118002/B (hereinafter the "Seller").
Customer hotline: +49 30 422 08 222
Supervisory body: Slovak Trade Inspection (SOI), SOI Inspectorate for the Bratislava Region Bajkalská 21/A, P.O. Box no. 5, 820 07 Bratislava, Technical Product Inspection and Consumer Protection Department, phone no.: +421 2 58272 172-3, fax: +421 2 58272 170
- The Goods may be selected by browsing the catalogue on this website, with the assistance of our operator by calling +49 30 422 08 222 or in our brick-and-mortar shops.
- When ordering online, please provide the following information:
- If you are buying as a Consumer, i.e., as an individual who does not act, when concluding a distance contract, as a business entity or within the framework of his/her employment duties or profession, please state your name, surname and the address. Please enter your phone number and e-mail address as well.
- If you are purchasing as a business entity, also provide your trade name, company identification number, tax identification number and place of business or registered office
- Once placed, your order will be processed and an order receipt confirmation will be sent to your e-mail address immediately. The order details and the expected date of delivery of the Goods to the Buyer shall be agreed with you by e-mail. All additional information regarding your order will be sent to the e-mail address provided by you, if necessary.
- The delivery of the order receipt confirmation by the Seller shall not constitute any conclusion of a purchase contract. Once an order receipt confirmation is delivered, the Seller shall check the availability of the Goods and the purchase contract shall only be concluded by the binding acceptance of the Seller's proposal to conclude a purchase contract by the Buyer in the form of an e-mail confirmation that the Goods are ready for pick-up or that the Goods are dispatched.
- The Seller shall be required to fulfill the order and deliver the Goods to the Buyer at the latest in 60 days. However, we usually ship the Goods in 2 working days. We deliver the Goods during working days. We shall inform you about the exact day of dispatch and delivery of the Goods by e-mail.
- The Seller hereby notifies the Buyer that pursuant to the provision of § 15 (1) (e) points 3 and 4 of the Personal Data Protection Act, in the processing of Buyer's personal data it is assumed that the personal data of the Buyer shall be provided and made accessible to third parties, or to a group of recipients, such as shipping company, bank, payment processor and the like.
- When receiving the Goods, we shall deliver to you a goods receipt document that shall also serve as a proof of payment for the Goods in the case of cash on delivery. The goods receipt document shall also serve as a written order for the Goods. A tax document featuring the purchase price and VAT shall be sent to you by e-mail on the day of delivery of the Goods. The Goods shall be considered to have been received by the Buyer at the moment the Buyer or a third party authorized by the Buyer receives all parts of the ordered Goods, or if:
- The Goods ordered by the Buyer in a single order are delivered separately, at the moment of receipt of the Goods that were delivered last,
- The Goods are delivered as consisting of several parts or pieces, at the moment of receipt of the last part or the last piece,
- The Goods are delivered repeatedly during a specified period, at the moment of receipt of the first delivered Goods.
- The Seller shall be entitled to withdraw from the contract on grounds of being out of stock, unavailability of the Goods, or where the manufacturer, importer or supplier of the Goods agreed in the contract discontinues the production or makes major changes preventing the fulfillment of the Seller's obligations under the contract or due to Force Major, or where even after making all reasonable efforts that may be justifiably expected from the Seller, the Seller is unable to deliver the Goods to the Buyer within the period specified by these General Terms and Conditions, or for a price that is specified in the Seller's e-shop. The Seller shall be required to immediately inform the Buyer of this fact and refund any deposit already paid for the Goods agreed in the contract within 14 days of notification of withdrawal from the contract, and this by bank transfer to the account designated by the Buyer.
- The Buyer shall be entitled to withdraw from the contract even without giving any reason, and this within 14 days of the date of receiving the Goods. The Buyer shall have the right to unpack and test the Goods within this period in a manner similar to when buying in a classic "brick-and-mortar" store. However, testing shall not mean actually starting to use the Goods and then returning such used Goods to the Seller. The Buyer may exercise the right to withdraw from the contract with the seller by written notice or by e-mail sent to email@example.com making it very clear that the Buyer is withdrawing from the contract. For that purpose, the Buyer may use a contract withdrawal form. If you decide to do so, please send us in writing the signed contract withdrawal notice along with the Goods, stating your name and surname, your address, order number, order date and the account number to be used for financial settlement.
- Should the Buyer withdraw from the contract, any supplementary agreement associated with the purchase contract, from which the Buyer is withdrawing, shall be annulled as well.
- Please send the Goods back, along with the proof of purchase, no later than 14 days of the date of withdrawal from the contract to the address: Červenej armády 359, 90632 Jablonica, Slovensko,, or possibly hand the Goods over in person at the store (distribution point). By withdrawing from the contract, the Buyer shall be required to return complete Goods to the Seller, including complete documentation, undamaged, preferably in the original packaging and unused. It is recommended to have the Goods insured. The Seller shall not accept any Goods sent back as cash on delivery. After a valid withdrawal from the contract, the Seller shall return to the Buyer all the payments provably made by the Buyer in connection with concluding the purchase contract, in particular the purchase price, including the costs of Goods delivery. However, the Seller shall not be required to reimburse the Buyer for any additional costs, where the Buyer chooses a different delivery method than the cheapest standard delivery method offered by the Seller. The additional costs shall mean the difference between the costs of delivery selected by the Buyer and the costs of cheapest standard delivery method offered by the Seller. The payments shall be returned to the Buyer within 14 calendar days of the date, on which the Seller receives the Buyer's notice of withdrawal from the purchase contract. The payment shall be made using the same method as used by the Buyer when making the payment. This shall be without prejudice to the Buyer's right to agree with the Seller on some other payment method, provided that no additional fees are charged to the Buyer in this regard.
- If the Buyer withdraws from the contract and delivers the Goods to the Seller in a used or damaged/incomplete condition or where the value of the respective Goods is reduced as a result of the Goods handled beyond the framework of handling necessary for determining the properties and functionality of the Goods, the Seller shall be entitled to receive from the Buyer the compensation in the amount of the costs of repair of the Goods and restoration of the Goods to their original condition, respectively the Seller shall have the right to demand from the Buyer the compensation for the reduced value of the Goods and the Buyer shall be notified of this fact.
- In the event that the Buyer withdraws from the contract and delivers to the Seller the Goods that are used, damaged or incomplete, the Buyer undertakes to compensate the Seller in the amount, in which the value of the Goods actually decreased, plus costs incurred by the Seller in connection with repairing the Goods and restoring them to original condition, calculated in line with the post-warranty service price list applying to the Goods.
Pursuant to this point of the General Terms and Conditions, the Buyer shall be required to pay the compensation to the Seller amounting to the difference between the purchase price of the Goods and the value of the Goods at the time of withdrawal from the purchase contract.
- The Seller undertakes to return to the Buyer the price paid for the respective Goods (along with all payments received from the Buyer on the basis of, or in relation to, the Contract, including transport, delivery, postage and other costs and fees) within 14 calendar days of the delivery of the notice of withdrawal from the contract to the Seller. The Seller shall not be required to return to the Buyer the price paid for the applicable Goods before the Goods are actually delivered to the Seller from the Buyer along with accessories, including documentation, etc. or until the Buyer demonstrates the shipment of the Goods along with accessories, including documentation etc., back to the Seller.
- Upon withdrawing from the contract, the Buyer shall bear the direct costs of returning the Goods to the Seller or to the person authorized by the Seller to receive the Goods. Upon withdrawing from the contract, the Buyer shall bear the direct costs of returning the Goods to the Seller, which Goods can not be returned by post due to their nature. The direct costs associated with the return of the Goods can not be correspondingly calculated in advance. Based on available information, the estimate of these costs ranges between €2 and €150 depending on the size and weight of the Goods, the distance, from which the Goods are being returned, and the prices, for which the shipper selected by the Buyer provides its services.
- If the Buyer fails to fulfill any of its above obligations under these General Terms and Conditions, the withdrawal from the contact shall not be valid or effective and the Seller shall not be required to refund all provable payments under these General Terms and Conditions to the Buyer and, at the same time, shall be entitled to the reimbursement of costs associated with sending the Goods back to the Buyer.
- The Buyer (Consumer) shall not be entitled to withdraw from the contract, the subject of which is the:
- Provision of service, where the provision of such service started with the express consent of the Consumer and the Consumer states that s/he has been duly informed that by giving this consent s/he loses the right to withdraw from the contract after the service is fully provided, and where the service has been fully provided,
- Sale of Goods made as per Consumer's special requirements, custom-made Goods or the Goods intended specifically for a single Consumer,
- Sale of Goods subject to rapid deterioration of quality or destruction,
- Sale of Goods enclosed in protective packaging that should not be returned for health protection or hygienic reasons, and whose protective packaging has been disturbed after delivery,
- Sale of audio recordings, video recordings, sound&video recordings, books or computer software sold in protective packaging, where the Consumer has already unpacked the packaging,
- Sale of books not supplied in protective packaging,
- Provision of electronic content otherwise than on a material medium, where its provision started with the express consent of the Consumer and the Consumer declares that s/he has been duly informed that by granting this consent s/he loses the right to withdraw from the contract.
- The purchase price of the Goods shall be always confirmed in the order specification sent by e-mail. The Buyer confirms that the Buyer has been informed about the fact that the order comes with the obligation to pay the price.
- All prices for the Goods and services and all fees in the online store are listed including VAT. All sale promotions are valid until out of stock, unless otherwise stated with a specific product. The usual price means the price of the Goods, for which we offer the given Goods without taking into account any total possible bonuses, marketing campaigns to support the sales and other discount sales, or the price recommended by the manufacturer or distributor on a non-binding basis, while we shall always show the price that better reflects the market level of the product price at the given time.
- The warranty conditions shall be governed by the Complaint Procedure:
- If the Goods show obvious defects, i.e., in particular if the Goods are sold to the Buyer in a damaged transport packaging, the Buyer shall be entitled not to accept the Goods. In such case, the Buyer's right to be provided with defectless Goods by the Seller or to a refund of the purchase price at the Buyer's discretion shall be preserved.
- In the event that the Goods exhibit defects within the warranty period after the Goods are received by the Buyer, the Buyer shall be entitled to file a Complaint. With products using a battery for their operation, respectively various types of batteries, a normal accumulator (battery) wear shall not be considered to constitute a defect of the given product as those are product components that naturally lose their serviceable life with normal use.
- The length of the warranty period for buyers who are consumers shall be governed by the applicable provisions of the Act, i.e., lasting 24 months, subject to exceptions stipulated by the Act. The warranty period shall commence on the day the Goods are received by the Buyer. If the claimed Goods are delivered by post or courier (see contacts), the responsible person shall receive the Goods, check the shipment, documentation (invoice, cash register receipt, packaging), the decisive date for the complaint resolution period shall be the date of receipt from the courier or postman. The Goods sent as cash on delivery shall not be accepted by the Seller; we recommend having the Goods insured.
- The length of the warranty period for buyers who are not consumers shall be 12 months. The warranty period shall commence on the day the Goods are received by the Buyer. If the claimed Goods are delivered by post or courier (see contacts), the responsible person shall receive the Goods, check the shipment, documentation (invoice, cash register receipt, packaging), the decisive date for the complaint resolution period shall be the date of receipt from the courier or postman. The Goods sent as cash on delivery shall not be accepted by the Seller; we recommend having the Goods insured.
- The Buyer shall be entitled to withdraw from the contract in all cases stipulated by the Act. The withdrawal shall come into effect towards the Seller at the moment the Seller receives the Buyer's written notification of withdrawal from the contract. In the event of withdrawal from the contract, the contract shall be annulled from the beginning and the parties shall be required to return all they have provided to each other under that contract.
- In the event of a complaint, the Seller shall not be liable for the loss of data, or for any damage caused by the loss of data, which were stored in the device. The Buyer shall be required to back up the data himself/herself before filing a complaint.
- In the case of a defect that can be rectified, the Consumer - Buyer shall be entitled to have it rectified free of charge, in time and duly. The Seller shall be required to rectify the defect without undue delay. Instead of having the defect rectified, the Consumer - Buyer shall be entitled to request having the item replaced or, where the defect only concerns a component of the item, to have the component replaced, provided that the Seller does not incur disproportionate costs given the price of the Goods or severity of the defect.
- Instead of rectifying the defect, the Seller shall be always entitled to replace the defective item with a non-defective one, subject to not causing any serious difficulties to the Consumer - Buyer.
- With a defect that cannot be remedied and prevents the item to be duly used as an item without defect, the Consumer - Buyer shall be entitled to have the item replaced or to withdraw from the contract. The same rights shall apply to the Consumer - Buyer, if they involve remediable defects but where the Consumer - Buyer is not able to duly use the item because of the repeated occurrence of a defect after the repair or because of a higher number of defects. Where those are other irreparable defects, the Consumer - Buyer shall be entitled to a reasonable discount on the price of the item.
- The Seller has instructed the Consumer - Buyer about his/her rights under the provision of § 622 of the Civil Code (point 1 of this article) and the rights that emerge to him/her under the provision of § 623 of the Civil Code (point 2 of this article) by publishing this Complaint Procedure on the applicable subpage of the Seller's e-shop and the Consumer - Buyer has had the opportunity to read it before submitting the order.
- Based on the Buyer's decision, which rights are asserted by the Buyer under the provisions of § 622 and § 623 of the Civil Code, the Seller or an authorized person shall be required to immediately determine the complaint handling method as per the provision of § 2 (m) of the Consumer Protection Act; in more complex cases within 3 days of the start of the complaint proceedings; in justified cases, particularly where a complex technical assessment of the condition of the Goods is required, no later than 30 days of the start date of the complaint proceedings. After determining the complaint handling method, the Seller or an authorized person shall handle the complaint immediately; in justified cases it shall be possible to handle the complaint later. However, the handling of a complaint must not take longer than 30 days of the complaint filing date. Once the complaint handling period expires, the Consumer shall be entitled to withdraw from the contract or to have the Goods replaced with new Goods. The Seller shall inform the Buyer by e-mail about the end of the complaint proceedings and about the result. At the same time, the complaint protocol shall be delivered to the Buyer along with the Goods. Where the Buyer claims the Goods in the first 12 months from concluding the purchase contract, the Seller may handle the claim by rejecting it only on the basis of an expert opinion or a standpoint issued by an authorized, notified or accredited entity or a standpoint of a designated person (hereinafter the "expert goods assessment"). Regardless of the result of the expert assessment, the Seller may not require the Buyer to pay the costs of the expert goods assessment or other costs associated with the expert goods assessment.
- If the Buyer claims a product after 12 months of concluding the purchase contract and the Seller rejects it, the person handling the complaint shall be required to state in the complaint handling document, to whom the Buyer may send the Goods for expert assessment. If the Buyer sends the Goods for expert assessment to the designated entity specified in the complaint handling document, the costs of expert assessment of such Goods, as well as all other related purposefully incurred costs, shall be borne by the Seller, regardless of the result of expert assessment. Where the Buyer proves by expert assessment the Seller's responsibility for the claimed defect of the Goods, the Buyer shall be entitled to claim the Goods again; the period during which the expert assessment is being prepared shall not be included in the warranty period. The Seller shall be required to reimburse the Buyer within 14 days of the date of refiled complaint all the costs incurred for the expert assessment of the Goods, as well as all associated purposefully incurred costs. A refiled complaint cannot be rejected.
- A complaint is filed either in person at any store (distribution point) or by e-mail sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- To have your complaint handled faster, we recommend that along with the Goods you submit a document confirming the purchase of the Goods (invoice), serving as a warranty certificate, and fill in the complaint form.
- In the event that the Buyer exercises the Buyer's right and requires rectification of the Goods' defect by repair and there is other entity than the Seller indicated on the Warranty Certificate for the purposes of warranty repairs of the Goods, place of business of such entity being in the same location as with the Seller or in a location closer to the Buyer, the Buyer shall exercise the right to warranty repair with the entity specified on the Warranty Certificate.
- If it is not possible to apply for a warranty repair with other entity than the Seller, the Seller shall provide the warranty repair in question. On the day of receiving the complaint, the Seller shall issue to the Buyer a document on the receipt of claimed Goods, in which the Seller shall precisely indicate the defects of the Goods as per the provision of § 18 (5) of the Consumer Protection Act. After handling the complaint, the Seller shall inform the Buyer in a form agreed with the Buyer.
- Furthermore, the Buyer shall be entitled to require warranty repair in authorized service centers, the list of which is attached to the documentation to the Goods, or possibly notified by the Seller at the Buyer's request.
- The complaints, including defect elimination, must be handled without undue delay, in justified cases no later than 30 days of the date of the Complaint. After the expiration of this period, the Consumer shall be entitled to withdraw from the contract or shall be entitled to have the product replaced with a new product.
- In a situation where the Goods must be sent to the Seller or service center, the Buyer shall make sure that the Goods are packed in a suitable packaging sufficiently protecting the Goods and meeting the requirements for transporting the Goods. In the case of transporting fragile Goods, we recommend marking the shipment with appropriate symbols.
- If the claimed Goods are delivered by post or courier (see contacts), the responsible person shall receive the Goods, check the shipment, documentation (invoice, cash register receipt, packaging), the decisive date for the complaint resolution period shall be the date of receipt from the courier or postman.
- The responsible person shall be fully responsible for monitoring the lapse of the complaint resolution period as per the relevant provision of Act no. 250/2007 Coll. on consumer protection and as per the Civil Code, and for contacting the customer immediately after handling the complaint within the statutory period by e-mail, SMS message or registered mail.
- After duly handling the complaint, the service center shall invite the Buyer by phone, e-mail or in some other manner agreed with the Buyer to receive the repaired Goods and the complaint protocol, respectively the Goods and the complaint protocol shall be delivered to the Buyer by registered shipment, subject to mutual agreement.
- During any visit to the Buyer by a service technician, it shall be necessary to write down a protocol on identified defects and the method of their rectification. Without such protocol, a visit by service technician shall not be taken into account.
- The entitlement to claim warranty shall be voided in the event of unprofessional assembly or unprofessional putting of the Goods into operation, as well as if the Goods are handled unprofessionally, i.e., in particular in the case of:
- Broken protective seals and stickers, if any located on the product
- Use of the Goods in conditions not corresponding by their parameters to the parameters specified in the documentation to the Goods
- Water damage
- Where the Goods are used contrary to common sense, by overloading or exerting excessive stress
- Use of the Goods in violation of safety rules specified on this website
- The parameters declared by the manufacturer are always stated as under ideal conditions. Any discrepancy between the parameters declared by the manufacturer and the parameters measured by the user shall not constitute a reason for a complaint. Should the customer be not satisfied with the parameters of the product in real use, the customer shall have the opportunity to try the Goods free of charge at our stores, or possibly return the Goods within 14 days without giving any reason.
- Where a product includes metering devices (speedometer, thermometer, etc.), these are not certified, their accuracy is not guaranteed and may be affected by, for instance, temperature, worn tires etc. Those are approximate values and the accuracy of these data cannot be the subject of a complaint.
- If the Buyer - Consumer is not satisfied with the handling of the complaint by the Seller, or if the Buyer - Consumer turns to the Seller with a request for remedy and is not satisfied with the manner the Seller has handled the Buyer's complaint, or if the Buyer believes that the Seller has violated the Buyer's rights, the Buyer - Consumer shall be entitled to approach the Seller with the request for remedy. If the Seller responds negatively to such request or does not respond to it within 30 days of the date of sending, the Buyer - Consumer shall have the right to file a motion for initiation of alternative resolution of the dispute to an alternative dispute resolution entity. The alternative dispute resolution entity shall be the Slovak Trade Inspection, Bajkalská 21/A, P.O. Box 5, 820 07 Bratislava, respectively other applicable legal entity registered in the List of Alternative Dispute Resolution Entities maintained by the Ministry of Economy of the Slovak Republic (the list is available at www.mhsr.sk). The Buyer – Consumer shall be entitled to choose an alternative dispute resolution entity to be approached with the complaint. For filing the motion for alternative dispute resolution, the Consumer may use the online dispute resolution platform available at http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/ website.
- In the event of any Complaint, the Buyer shall inform the Seller about filing the complaint and shall agree with the Seller on the most appropriate form of complaint procedure. Taking into account the nature of the complaint, the Seller shall offer a visit by service technician to the Buyer to perform the repair of any defects of the Goods at the location of installation, i.e., at the Buyer, or the Seller shall recommend shipping the Goods to a service center.
- Complaints Department:
821 08 Bratislava - Ružinov city borough
+49 30 422 08 222
- The warranty period for the Goods shall be 24 months of the date of concluding the purchase contract, unless other warranty period is stipulated for the specific Goods, and shall commence on the date of receipt of the Goods and confirmation of necessary documents associated with the Goods by the authorized person. The 24-month warranty period shall apply to the sale of Goods for private use [§ 620 (1) of the Civil Code]. If the Buyer is not a Consumer as per Article 1 General Provisions and Definition of Terms, section 3 (1.i.), the warranty period shall be 12 months.
- The warranty period shall be extended by the period, during which the Buyer is unable to use the Goods on grounds of warranty repair of the Goods.
- Where the Goods are being replaced with new Goods, the Buyer shall receive a document specifying the replaced Goods. Any further complaints shall be filed based on the original delivery note and this complaint document.
- All eligibly claimed repairs shall be free of charge during the warranty period.
- In the event of a complaint, we shall not be liable for the loss of data, or for any damage caused by the loss of data stored in the device.
- The warranty period shall continue by the receipt of the Goods.
- The period between the moment of claiming the Goods and the moment the Buyer is required to receive the Goods after the warranty repair is completed shall not be included in the warranty period.
- A tax document (invoice or cash register receipt) shall be sufficient to claim the warranty, also serving as a warranty certificate. However, if a warranty certificate is supplied along with the product at the time of purchase, we recommend submitting it as well when claiming the warranty.
- The tax document shall be sent to you by e-mail on the day of delivery of the Goods.
- The Seller shall not be responsible for delayed delivery of the Goods caused by incorrectly entered Buyer's address. The Buyer shall be required to thoroughly inspect the Goods, as well as their packaging, upon receiving the Goods from the carrier/courier and confirm by Buyer's signature the receipt of the Goods on the goods receipt document. Should the Buyer discover that the Goods or the Goods' packaging is mechanically damaged, the Buyer shall be required to notify the carrier of this fact and check the condition of the Goods at the carrier's presence. If the Buyer discovers damage to the Goods upon receipt, the Buyer shall be required to immediately make a protocol on the extent and nature of the damage to the Goods (damage protocol), the accuracy of which will be confirmed by the carrier.
In such case, any complaint for non-delivery of the Goods by the courier's fault or damage to the Goods caused by the courier service shall have to be filed directly with the courier service employee. The Buyer shall not accept any damaged Goods from the courier and the Buyer shall record any damage to the Goods to the goods receipt document.
Any claims of mechanical damage to the Goods, which were not apparent upon receiving the shipment, must be file immediately after the shipment is received, at the latest by the time specified with individual transport companies in the "Delivery Methods" and "Complaints" documents. It shall be possible to make claims for defects of the damaged Goods discovered later, provided that it is proven that the Goods suffered from these claimed defects at the time of receipt from the carrier. Before the first use, the Buyer shall be required to study the warranty conditions, including operating instructions and, subsequently, to closely observe this information.
- The Buyer shall be entitled to cancel the order without giving a reason at any time before the dispatch of the Goods, and this by e-mail or by phone. In the event the Goods are not delivered due to Force Major or due to the ended production of the Goods, the Seller shall immediately notify the Buyer of the reason for non-delivery. If the purchase price or its portion has been already paid, the funds shall be returned to the Buyer upon order cancellation within 14 calendar days using the same method as used by the Buyer when making the payment. This shall be without prejudice to the Buyer's right to agree with the Seller on some other payment method, provided that no additional fees are charged to the Buyer in this regard.
- The points 8 to 16 of these General Terms and Conditions explicitly do not apply to entities not meeting the definition of a consumer set out in § 2 (a) of Act no. 250/2007 Coll. on consumer protection.
- If the Consumer is not satisfied with how the Seller handles the complaint or if the Consumer believes that the Seller has violated his/her rights, the Consumer shall be entitled to approach the Seller with the request for remedy. If the Seller responds to such request for remedy negatively or does not respond to it within 30 days of the date of sending, the Consumer shall have the right to file a motion for initiation of alternative resolution of his/her dispute as per § 12 of Act no. 391/2015 Coll. on the alternative resolution of consumer disputes, as amended.
The competent entity for alternative resolution of consumer disputes with the Seller – Voltride s.r.o., with the registered office at Košická 58, 821 09 Bratislava - Ružinov city borough, CIN: 50 750 003, incorporated in the Commercial Register of the Bratislava I District Court, Section: Sro, File no.: 118002/B, is the Slovak Trade Inspection, Prievozská 32, 827 99 Bratislava 27, www.soi.sk, or other competent authorized legal entity registered in the List of Alternative Dispute Resolution Entities maintained by the Ministry of Economy of the Slovak Republic (the list is available at http://www.mhsr.sk); the Consumer shall have the right to choose which of the aforementioned alternative dispute resolution entities shall be approached.
The buyers - consumers shall be entitled to use the online dispute resolution (hereinafter the "ODR") platform to resolve their disputes, in the language of their choice. The Buyer - Consumer may use the ODR platform available at http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/ website for alternative resolution of the his/her dispute. When submitting a motion to the ODR platform, the Buyer - Consumer shall fill in the electronic complaint form. The information submitted by the Buyer must be sufficient for assignment of the applicable online alternative dispute resolution entity. The Buyer - Consumer may attach documents supporting the complaint.
- Personal information and its protection
The information on personal data processing is found on the website in the Personal Data Protection section. The Buyer acknowledges that the Buyer is required to provide the Seller with personal information in correct and true form, being also required to inform the Seller of any change to the Buyer's personal information. The Buyer confirms that the provided personal information is correct.
- By checking the box before submitting the order, the Buyer declares that the Buyer has read these General Terms and Conditions, fully understood their contents and that the Buyer agrees to them.
- The relations not governed by these General Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the applicable provisions of the Civil Code, the Commercial Code (if the Buyer is not acting as a Consumer), Act no. 22/2004 Coll. on e-commerce, amending and supplementing Act no. 128/2002 Coll. on state inspection of the internal market in the matters of consumer protection and amending and supplementing certain acts, as amended by Act no. 284/2002 Coll., as amended, and by Act no. 102/2014 Coll. on consumer protection in distance selling.
- These General Terms and Conditions shall enter into effect towards the Buyer by the conclusion of the purchase contract.
- The Seller reserves the right to change these General Terms and Conditions. However, a validly concluded contract shall be governed by the General Terms and Conditions in a wording valid at the time of concluding the contract
- All materials published on the website of Voltride s.r.o. are subject to copyright. The products and services listed on the website, the information about them and their depictions may be subject to additional rights of the concerned entities. The names and designations of products, services, companies and corporations may represent registered trademarks of their respective owners.
Any part of the company's website (in particular, descriptions and depictions of products sold, purchase description and division into categories and parameters) must not be copied electronically or mechanically and made available to the public without the prior written permission of the copyright holder.
- Voltride s.r.o warns that the information on the websites of its stores is partly taken over from third parties; this information may contain factual or technical inaccuracies or typographical errors and it may be updated without prior notice. Voltride s.r.o. may, at any time and without prior notice, change the products and services described on its website and does not guarantee the factual correctness of their contents.
Voltride s.r.o. shall not be liable to any party for any direct, indirect, extraordinary or other consequential damages caused by the use of information from its own or linked websites, including (but not limited to) lost profit, incurred costs, interruption of business activities or other damages. Voltride s.r.o. does not provide any guarantees or warranties other than warranties based on the law and warranties provided beyond the statutory requirements by suppliers of products and providers of services, which are offered on the websites of the company's stores, if expressly stated with such products and services. The information provided on the webpages of Voltride s.r.o. cannot be interpreted as a statement of suitability of any products or services for any specific purpose, unless the customer receives such statement from Voltride s.r.o. in writing, after contacting the company when in doubt.
GTC Max Care
General Terms and Conditions of Max Care
- The Max Care means extended warranty, repair and servicing of the Goods purchased from the Seller. It is a paid service that can be ordered for a pre-determined fee, its aim being to ensure carefree ownership of the purchased Goods. The fee amount is clearly communicated by email to the Buyer after the purchase. The Buyer is provided with this service free of charge for a specified time period after the purchase, for instance one month (the exact duration of the free period may vary depending on the Goods and the Seller’s then current decision, but it is always clearly stated in the email). The free provision of the service is not conditioned by ordering this service. In the event that the free period is not extended, the Buyer shall have no obligation to pay for its extension. The extension takes place solely on the basis of the Buyer's order, which the Buyer performs via the web interface specified in the email containing the offer, or it is sent to the Buyer by a text message. In no case does this constitute any insurance service and this service is neither offered as such. For this reason, it does not provide any protection to the Buyer in the event of stolen Goods and it can only be provided while the Buyer is in possession of the purchased Goods.
- Due to the fact that it is not an insurance service, the Buyer acknowledges that the provision of free repair and service is possible only when the Buyer brings in or ships the purchased Goods along with the proof of purchase and the proof of purchase of the Max Care service. Where the Buyer is no longer in possession of the Goods (for example, due to theft), no services shall be provided to the Buyer. In such case, the Max Care service shall not cease and, for instance if the Goods are found later, it shall be possible to continue to apply for the Max Care service.
- The Max Care service can only be purchased during the provided free period after purchasing the new Goods. The Buyer learns about the extension options during the free period via e-mail or text messages received from the Seller. The condition being to pay for the service before the expiry of the free service period. In this respect, the decisive shall be the day the funds are credited to the Seller's account.
- Max Care shall be terminated by:
- Written notice submitted by the Buyer or the Seller within 14 days of the latest activation or extension. In such case, provided that there has been no use of the service, the Seller shall refund the full amount of the service fee to the Buyer's account within 14 days of receiving the written termination notice. The written termination notice may be also submitted by email sent to the contact email address published in the Contact section on the Seller’s website.
- Lapse of the agreed service validity period
- Cessation or theft of the Goods, to which the service applies
- Provision of replacement Goods in the event of irreparable damage, or in the case of damage, repair of which would be more costly than the provision of comparable Goods
- Valid withdrawal from the purchase contract within the statutory warranty period on grounds of a warranty defect of the Goods. In such case, the Seller shall return the proportional remaining amount of the fee for the Max Care service based on the number of days, for which the service is ordered and paid, in proportion to the number of days remaining until the end of the service validity period
- Seller's unilateral withdrawal from the provision of the service. In such case, the Seller shall return the proportional outstanding amount of the fee for Max Care service based on the number of days, for which the service is ordered and paid, in proportion to the number of days remaining until the end of service validity period. The Seller may withdraw from providing the service at any time during the service provision period without giving a reason, for instance where the Seller suspects that the service is being misused by the Buyer, while this withdrawal shall enter into force on the day the written withdrawal notice is sent to the Buyer’s email address used by the Buyer to order the Goods or to extend the Max Care service.
- Procedure when claiming the Max Care service:
- The Max Care is provided for servicing associated with the damaged Goods that the Buyer requests in connection with the purchased Goods in the form of servicing, and this in the form of free-of-charge provision of these services, including performed work and spare parts used.
- When ordering the servicing, the Buyer shall be required to clearly state that the Goods are covered by Max Care, confirm the servicing date and the fact that the Buyer requests repair as part of the Max Care service.
- The Seller may confirm the date or propose some other date of servicing based on the Seller's then current free capacities and availability of spare parts, however without undue delay so that the Buyer waits the shortest period possible with respect to the Seller's repair capacities.
- The costs of transporting the equipment to and from the Seller’s service shop shall be borne by the Buyer and these costs shall be invoiced to the Buyer after performing the repair.
- After repairing the Goods or replacing them with similar Goods, these Goods shall be sent by the Seller to the address specified by the Buyer.
- For each individual use of the Max Care service, the Seller charges a service fee of €50 or 10% of the value of the repair, if exceeding €50. The repair value is calculated as the price of spare parts used and then current hourly work rate for customers, specified on the Seller’s website in the Service section. The Buyer shall be required to pay this fee, along with transport costs, to the Seller at the latest at the moment of receiving the Goods.
- Definition and terms and conditions of individual services provided with respect to the Goods during the validity period of Max Care:
- The repair of a damaged vehicle is free (except for transport costs and fees under point 5(f) of these GTC), regardless of how the damage occurs. The exceptions where the Seller does not provide free repair are described below in these General Terms and Conditions.
- The territorial validity is unlimited. However, the costs of transporting the Goods shall be borne fully by the Buyer.
- If the Seller's service technician concludes that the repair is no longer possible, or that the repair would be more expensive than similar Goods with similar use, the Seller shall provide the Buyer free of charge with replacement Goods of similar or better parameters than the original Goods. Where the original Goods are covered by statutory warranty period, the Seller shall provide identical rights to the delivered Goods as enjoyed by the Buyer with respect to the original (replaced) Goods. The original (damaged) Goods shall become the property of the Seller and the new (replacement) Goods shall become the property of the Buyer. In such case, the Max Care shall be terminated as well. The assessment whether the replacement Goods are of similar or better parameters shall be at the sole discretion of the Seller. The replacement Goods may come as already used, for instance as a demonstration vehicle. However, it must be used less or comparably to the original Goods. It may exhibit defects corresponding to normal use, but these must not prevent the proper use of the replacement Goods. Such defects may include small scratches and the like. In such case, the use of this service (replacement Goods) shall be subject to a payment of a one-time fee of 10% of the purchase price of the original equipment.
- Where the service technician decides that the Goods are to be repaired, the repair shall only apply to damage preventing the proper use of the Goods and shall not cover any other damage. For instance, any cosmetically damaged components shall not be replaced, as such damage does not prevent proper use thereof.
- The Seller may decide on repairing the damaged components, or possibly on replacing them with an already used spare part, provided that such spare part is in adequate condition, similar to the condition of the component being replaced, and does not result in poorer safety or preventing the due and full use of the Goods. For instance, instead of a new fender the Seller may use some other fender that has been already used but is in adequate condition. If the decision is made to repair the Goods, such repair may result in deteriorated aesthetic properties (for instance, scratches not being removed) but must provide unchanged functionality and safety.
- Exceptions, for which the services under points 6 or 7 shall not be provided in the case of Max Care:
- Loss or theft of the Goods, or parts thereof. In the case of losing some part of the Goods, the Seller may decide on applying a discount on the purchase of such lost part, but the part itself shall not be provided free of charge. Before any free repair is performed, the Buyer shall be required to deliver all the damaged parts.
- Any damage not preventing the Goods to be used duly and fully, such as scratches or minor damage.
- Any damage caused by vandalism, on grounds of insufficient protection of the Goods from damage or on grounds of negligence in caring for the Goods. For instance, where the Buyer leaves the Goods unattended overnight locked in a bicycle stand. The principle of common sense applies and the damage must be a result of an accident/fall, or the like, and not be caused by neglected due care on part of the Buyer.
- Any damage caused by handling going against common sense, Force Major (in particular, weather conditions, terrorism, lightning strike, flood etc.), use otherwise than as stipulated in the instructions for use, any extreme use (e.g., at races), use other than for transport, by overloading the product, exposure to water or humidity, by ignoring the necessary servicing, unprofessional installation or tampering with the product or by irresponsible storage and the like.
- In the case of gross negligence in caring for the Goods, or in the case of rough handling the Goods that is contrary to the Buyer's natural interest in maintaining the longevity of the Goods.
- For usual wear and tear or consumables, taking into account the vehicle's age and kilometers travelled. For instance, it shall not apply to worn tires or brake components, gradual loss of battery capacity, wear and tear of the most stressed parts, scratches and the like.
- The Max Care may be used within the framework of fair use and common sense and it is provided to both individuals and businesses. However, businesses may use Max Care only if those are their employees themselves who ride the vehicles and these businesses do not use the vehicles directly to generate income. For instance, Max Care cannot be used if the Buyer operates a scooter rental shop, scooter sharing service, food delivery and the like.
- In the event that the damage occurs as a result of use that is in conflict with the manual (guide) to safe riding, which is published on the website of the Seller and is available on this page.
- Usual wear, neglected maintenance or damage due to gradual effect of corrosion, moisture, heat, or cold.
- Consumables (batteries, operating liquids, light bulbs, cables, tires, braking pads, tubes, suspension elements etc.) or damage to accessories, items such as battery charger, reflectors, etc.
- Damage to the Goods having no impact on functionality or usability of the Goods (e.g., scratches, coloration, etc.).
- Damage to the Goods by routine maintenance, cleaning, incorrect setting.
- Damage to the Goods by fire, water, steam, chemicals, etc.
- Loss of the Goods, or parts thereof.
- Damage caused by intentional action by the owner of the Goods or third party resulting in the damage to the Goods.
- Damage by the action of the owner of the Goods or a third party in the form of deliberate negligence. Deliberate negligence shall mean any conduct (action or inaction), with which the occurrence of damage or other harm must be anticipated or expected and the owner of the Goods understands that with such action or inaction the damage or other harm shall occur, or may occur, but presumes without due reasons that it shall not occur, or where the Buyer is acquainted with the fact that the damage shall occur but does not care about the damage occurring.
- Deliberate negligence shall include the following cases, among others:
- Fall of the Goods
- Damage to the Goods as a result of exposure to any activity involving risk, such as fast off-road riding
- Damage to the Goods caused by a child or a pet where the owner or a third party does not act in a manner that would prevent the damage or limit the likelihood of damage to the item.
- Damage to the Goods caused by the use of the Goods contrary to the manufacturer's instructions or the purpose, for which the item is intended, including the use of any accessories not approved by the manufacturer.
- Damage to the Goods caused by software errors, incorrect software installation.
- Damage to the Goods as a result of fluctuation or interruption in the supply of electricity for any reason.
- Damage to the Goods in connection with civil unrest, war events or exposure to radiation.
- For any damage to life, health or property other than the Goods in question, subsequently and/or in causal relation to the damage to the Goods.
- Damage caused by lending the Goods to a third party under 18 years of age, or possibly to a person not duly acquainted with the instructions for use and how to use the Goods safely.
- Damage to the Goods' accessories.
- If it is not possible to verify whether the Goods are actually covered by Max Care, for instance where a serial number is illegible or damaged or where the Goods in question cannot be clearly identified.
- The provision of services listed in point 6 shall be at the sole discretion of the Seller while taking into account good manners and good interest in providing these services. However, where the Seller decides not to provide services for reasons listed in point 7, the Buyer waives the right to challenge this decision in any manner and acknowledges that it shall be at the sole decision of the Seller's service technician. If, however, the Buyer does not agree with the technician's decision, the Buyer shall be entitled to ask the Seller for re-assessment by another technician, or possibly they may agree on a discount on the necessary work, but this too shall be under the exclusive competence of the Seller.
- The Buyer shall be required to take care that the Goods are not damaged and, in the event the damage occurs and the Buyer wishes to claim free repair, the Buyer shall be required to notify the Seller of this intention without delay.
- The Max Care service can only be extended during its validity period, and this no later than on the last day before it expires. The Seller reserves the right to refuse any further extension. The extension may take place automatically, in case of a so-called subscription or recurring payments, or done manually by the Buyer on the basis of a notification email or text message received from the Seller.
- The Seller shall issue a written confirmation by e-mail to the Buyer about the Max Care ownership specifying the Goods, to which Max Care applies, and this in particular the serial number of the Goods and from-to validity dates.
- If the Max Care is terminated, any right of the Buyer to other Max Care services shall be terminated as well, and this including retrospectively, regardless of the reason for termination. For instance, where the damage occurs before the lapse of the validity period but the Buyer does not claim the repair. Max Care can only be claimed if it is claimed during Max Care’s validity period. If the damage occurs while Max Care is valid but it is not claimed until after the validity period expires, in such case Max Care services shall not be provided as it shall not be possible to prove whether the damage occurred before the expiry date or after the expiry date.
- Max Care is provided free of charge for the initial trial period to all Buyers whose goods are on the list of goods, for which the Seller offers this service. The Buyer is usually informed about the Max Care activation by e-mail or text message and the length of the free period is always clearly communicated. During this free trial period, the service is provided under the same terms and conditions as the paid Max Care service, except for the refund option within 14 days, as it is provided free of charge. The free trial period shall end automatically on the specified date, unless the Buyer places an order for the next paid period. The Buyer shall learn the exact pricing terms in the email and text message containing the offer for Max Care extension. This offer shall be custom-made for each Buyer. If the Buyer chooses not to activate the service extension, this service shall expire and it shall not be possible to activate it later. The activation of the paid service is entirely voluntary at the Buyer's discretion and the existence of a free trial period does not imply any obligation to renew it. Such renewal is not automatic and requires the Buyer’s order and consent.
- If the Buyer decides to extend the Max Care service, whether from its unpaid trial version or by extending the already paid service, this extension takes place on the Seller's website on the basis of the received email or text message containing the offer for further extension. The exception being the situation where the Buyer opted during the previous renewal for the so-called repeated (recurring) payments in the form of automatic subscription. When renewing the Max Care service, the Buyer may choose from several renewal options depending on the chosen period (e.g., monthly, annually, semi-annually etc.) and between two payment methods: one-time or automatic recurring (repeated) payments in the form of subscription. In case of one-time payment, the Buyer pays for the selected period by payment card. Before the end of the subscription period, the Buyer shall be once again notified of the approaching end of the subscription period and given options to extend Max Care. If the recurring payment method is activated, prior to debiting the fee for the next selected period, the Buyer shall receive an email notification of the fee to be debited soon, and this at least three days prior to the date the fee is debited from the Buyer's payment card. The Buyer may cancel automatic renewals and repeated (recurring) payments at any time during the term of Max Care service. This can be done by using any Max Care link provided in the received emails offering the Max Care service or in the email notifying the Buyer of the upcoming payment. The cancellation of recurring payments is then very easy to perform by a single click cancelling the automatic renewal of the Max Care service.
- The paid Max Care service can be cancelled at any time, including turning off the recurring (repeated) payments. The Buyer only needs to click on the link in any email or text message received from the Seller in connection with Max Care. Subsequently, the Buyer is able to turn off the recurrence (automatic renewal) or deactivate Max Care on the Seller's website on a self-service basis. If the deactivation of Max Care takes place within 14 days of its renewal, the Seller shall return the aliquot (remaining) amount to the Buyer to the account specified by the Buyer. If the Buyer prefers other form of Max Care cancellation, the Buyer may do so by contacting the Seller's customer service via any contact channel, for instance by email or phone. The Seller's contact details are published on the Seller’s website in the Contact section, and are also available by clicking this link.
Personal Data Protection
For more detailed information on personal data protection, please visit this dedicated page.